+91 9288003324


(0 Reviews) Add Review
Delivery Kakkanad only  Kakkanad only

Raw Tomato

Raw Tomato


Raw Tomato

Raw Tomatoes are a nutrient-rich superfood that can help a variety of body systems. Its nutritional value promotes glowing skin, weight loss, and cardiovascular health. Tomatoes are the primary dietary source of lycopene, an antioxidant associated with a variety of health advantages, including a lower risk of heart disease and cancer. Vitamin C, potassium, folate, and vitamin K are all abundant in them. Tomatoes have a water content of approximately 95%. Carbohydrates and fibre make up the remaining 5%.

Storage and Uses
Store tomatoes stem side down in a single layer, at room temperature, away from the sunlight.
Ripe tomatoes should be refrigerated if they need to be stored for a long time.
Tomatoes are used in salads, soups, curries, pickles, etc. Tomatoes that are cooked with a touch of oil gives more lycopene than raw ones.

No Reviews yet..

Related ProductsDaily Essentials For Your Everyday Needs