Raw wild Honey- A Reservoir of Innumerable Health Nutrients
Honey is a sweet syrup collected from the honeycombs. It is basically obtained after extraction of nectar of flowers and further preserved in the honeycomb by the honeybees. Raw honey in its purest form is densely nutritious.
Raw wild honey which we provide in Organic Planters is collected exclusively from Kerala rainforests by tribes from tall forest trees. They use traditional knowledge and hygienic methods to harvest these combs. The honey thus obtained is raw and unprocessed keeping intact all the beneficial nutrients which make it a superfood beyond compare. Studies say that raw honey could be served more effectively with long-term health benefits in terms of wound healing and combating Infections.
Benefits of raw honey
- Raw Honey is a powerhouse of health nutrients.
- It is a good source of antioxidants. Antioxidants help to shield the body from cell damage due to free radicals which contribute to the ageing process and the progression of chronic disorders such as cancer and heart disease.
- It has good antibacterial and antifungal properties.Raw honey naturally contains hydrogen peroxide which can kill unwanted bacteria and fungus.
- Honey is known to be good in building immunity and it is also effective in treating an array of ailments such as cold, cough, congestion, treating imbalances in the body, heals wounds, digestive issues, soothes sore throat.
- It is best for its moisturizing and nourishing properties.
- Honey is an excellent source of natural energy as the natural unprocessed sugar present in it can give a quick boost of energy.
- It burns body fat and is best for losing weight. Having honey on empty stomach early in the morning helps to increase the metabolism, which in turn helps reduce weight faster.